1. Who We Are
Tassl is an engagement management company that helps networks connect engagement opportunities like events, groups, programs and initiatives, to their constituents. Our network constituent related services are available through Tassl Mobile App and Tassl Web Registration Pages and IFrames. For network administrators, Tassl offers a cloud-based back-end management and analytics platform, Tassl Connect Core, to more easily manage participation and better understand the impact and reach of their initiatives within their constituent base. Tassl's products and features are available (a) online through various Tassl LLC properties including without limitation, Tassl, Tassl App +, Tassl Connect Core Hub, Tassl Connect Core, Tassl Group +, Tassl IFrame Widgets and (b) through Tassl mobile app, webpages, application programming interfaces, and subdomains ("Applications".) (a) and (b) are collectively referred to as "Tassl Services".
Tassl LLC is a a Delaware Limited Liability Company with its principal place of business at 1608 Walnut Street, Floor 12, Philadelphia, PA. ("Tassl,""us," "we" or "our"). If you are resident in the EEA or Switzerland, Tassl LLC is the responsible party with respect to Personal Data (defined below) collected through the Services.
If you have any questions or concerns at any time, please do not hesitate to contact us at the address above or by contacting us at [email protected]
2. Privacy Statement
3. Personal Data That We Collect
When you use or interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data. Sometimes this will be on our own behalf and other times this will be on behalf of an Organizer using our Services to manage their engagement programs and initiatives. This is an important distinction for EU data protection law purposes and is explained in more detail in below.
Information you provide to us: For all Users we collect Personal Data when you voluntarily provide such information to the Services, such as when you register for access to the Services, contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys or browse or use certain parts of the Services. The Personal Data we may collect includes without limitation your name, address, email address and other information that enables Users to be personally identified.
When you register for the Services or otherwise submit Personal Data to us, we may associate other Non-Personal Data (including Non-Personal Data we collect from third parties) with your Personal Data. At such instance, we will treat any such combined data as your Personal Data until such time as it can no longer be associated with you or used to identify you.
As an Administrator we will collect additional Personal Data from you, sometimes for our own purposes and other times on behalf of the Network granting your administrative access.
As a Consumer we will collect additional Personal Data from you, sometimes for our own purposes and other times on behalf of an Administrator.
Information you provide via Tassl or Applications: :
If you register for a paid engagement opportunity you will provide financial information (e.g., your credit card number and expiration date, billing address, etc.) some of which may constitute Personal Data. In addition, Administrators can set up engagement opportunity registration pages to collect virtually any information from Consumers in connection with registration for an Administrator's engagement opportunity listed on the Services. Tassl does not control an Organizer's registration process nor the Personal Data that they collect. Personal Data collected on behalf of Administrators is provided to the Administrators of the applicable engagement opportunity in accordance with "How We Disclose and Transfer Your Personal Data: Organizers" below. Information we obtain from other sources: We may also collect or receive Personal Data from third party sources, such as Administrators, other Consumers, social media or other third party integrations, your credit card issuing bank, our payment processing partners or other third parties.
4. Use of Your Personal Data
- Specific Reason: If you provide Personal Data for a certain purpose, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came.
- Access and Use: If you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to or use of the Services or any functionality thereof, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to or use of the Services or functionality and to analyze your use of such Services or functionality. For instance, if you supply Personal Data relating to your identity or qualifications to use certain portions of the Services, we will use that information to make a decision as to granting you access to use such Services and to assess your ongoing qualification to use such Services.
- Internal Business Purposes: We may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes, including without limitation, to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our Users, to improve the Services, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms of Service, to manage your account and provide you with customer service, and to generally manage the Services and our business.
- Tassl Communications: Where it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we may use your Personal Data to contact you in the future regarding product updates, including without limitation, to inform you about services or opportunities we believe might be of interest to you. You can "opt out" from our electronic email communications at any time.
- Administrator Emails: If you registered for an event on the Services, your email address is available to that Administrator. However, Administrators may also import the email addresses they have from external sources and send communications through the Services to those email addresses, and we will deliver those communications to those email addresses on the Administrator's behalf. The Administrator and not Tassl is responsible for sending these emails.
5. Disclose And Transfer Your Personal Data
We will not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below.
If you are a constituent or registrant of an Administrator, your Personal Data will be available to that Administrator's Organization. That Organization can share your Personal Data with their authorized Third Parties. It is important that you review the applicable policies of the Administrators, and if applicable and available, their appointed Third Parties.
We may share your Personal Data with our contractors and service providers who process Personal Data on behalf of Tassl to perform certain business-related functions. These companies include our database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers and others. When we engage another company to perform such functions, we may provide them with information, including Personal Data, in connection with their performance of such functions.
Facebook and Other Third Party Connections:
6. Storing Personal Data
7. How you can Access, Update, Correct or Delete Your Personal Data
You can request access to some of your Personal Data being stored by us. You can also ask us to correct, update or delete any inaccurate Personal Data that we process about them.
If you are a mobile User, you can exercise these rights by logging in and visiting your mobile profile and settings. Both registered and unregistered Users may also exercise these rights by contacting us directly by email or at the address specified below.
If a Consumer initiates a data deletion request, Tassl is authorized to delete or anonymize Personal Data of the requesting Consumer from the Services even if that means removing its availability to the Administrators through the Services. However, if you are a Consumer, you understand that even if Tassl deletes or anonymizes your Personal Data upon your request or pursuant to this Policy, your Personal Data may still be available in the Administrator's own databases if transmitted to the Organizer prior to Tassl receiving or taking action on any deletion or anonymization activity.
We will consider and respond to all requests in accordance with applicable law.
8. How Long We Retain Your Personal Data
We may retain your Personal Data as long as you are registered to use the Services. You may close your account by contacting us. However, we may retain Personal Data for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws. Even if we delete your Personal Data it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time for legal, tax or regulatory reasons or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
9. Cookies and Browser Data
10. Your Choices
You have several choices available when it comes to your Personal Data:
Limit the Personal Data You Provide:
You can browse the Services without providing any Personal Data (other than Automatic Data to the extent it is considered Personal Data under applicable laws) or with limiting the Personal Data you provide. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data or limit the Personal Data you provide, you may not be able to use certain functionality of the Services. For instance, in order to register as an Consumer, your name and email address will be required by the Administrator.
Change your Mobile App Profile Setting to Private:
You can change your mobile app setting to "Private" in order to hide your engagement participation in your network mobile feeds. Your network participation will however still be visible to Administrators and verified connections in Tassl App.
Opt Out from Electronic Communications:
(a) Transactional or Responsive Communications
Certain electronic communications from Tassl are responsive to your requests. For instance, if you are a Consumer, we must email you your registration confirmation on behalf of the Administrator when you register through a Tassl Service. As a further example, if you email our customer support department, we will return your email. Notwithstanding any unsubscribe election that you have made, you will still receive these transactional or responsive emails. You can stop receiving these types of emails only by contacting us. By electing to stop receiving all electronic communications from us or through our system you will no longer receive any updates on engagement opportunities you are registered for(including confirmation emails). We do not recommend that you do this unless you plan to no longer use the Services, are not currently registered for an opportunities, are not currently an administrator and will have no need to receive further communications from us or through our system.
Do Not Track
We currently do not participate in any "Do Not Track" frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your Personal Data.
Personal Data Provided to Others.
Third Party Links:
12. Children - Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
13. International Privacy Laws